BECOME A Painting Party VENUE:
Take advantage of this fun trend. A painting party can bring 12-40 people into your venue to paint, eat, and drink. We’ll transform your space into a regular event full of painting (and paying) customers, at no charge to you.
There is little mess – we use non-toxic, water based, acrylic paints that can easily be cleaned with water and a sponge. We bring table cover and aprons.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- The event usually takes approximately 2 hours, and usually starts at 7 PM on weeknights and 6 PM on weekends (times are flexible).
- We arrive 1 hour prior to the event to set up and stay 1 hour afterwards to clean up.
- Your expected revenue for the evening is approximately 2 drinks per person. We can also advertise the event as “dinner and painting” or “happy hour and painting” and encourage guests to arrive an hour prior to painting.
WHAT WE NEED FOR THE EVENT:
- Chairs and clear table space (we put down plastic table cloths to protect the tables).
- Access to water to fill the plastic cups that we provide for water cups and to clean off the brushes afterward.
- A dedicated trash can.
- Your sales will be higher if you have proactive wait staff who filter through the event picking up empty glasses and asking people for refills.
- If possible light music adds to the event. It’s best if we are in a separate area from diner guests.
- The brighter the better, please turn up the lights during a painting event.
WHAT WE NEED TO START PROMOTING THE EVENT:
- A start date: 4-6 weeks out is what we will need to promote the event properly. The more time, the bigger the crowd for the first event.
- A regular commitment: We prefer that you host with on a regular basis. We’re happy to let you try us once, but if it goes well we would like you to host us monthly. Same time, same place.
- A logo, images and write up about your venue: We can usually grab this from your website, but it’s better if you provide it to us.