HOST A PAINTING EVENT:
There is little mess – we use non-toxic, water based, acrylic paints that can easily be cleaned with water and a sponge. We bring table cover, aprons and all painting related supplies.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- The events take approximately 2 hours. We usually start at 6:30 OR 7 PM on weeknights and between 1 and 3 PM on weekends (times are flexible).
- We arrive 1 hour prior to the event to set up and stay 1 hour afterwards to clean up.
WHAT WE NEED FOR THE EVENT:
- Chairs and clear table space (we put down plastic table cloths to protect the tables).
- Access to water to fill the plastic cups that we provide for water cups and to clean off the brushes afterward.
- A dedicated trash can.
- If the event is at a restaurant, it’s best to have dedicated wait staff for the event. It works well if we are able to paint in a separate area from dining guests.
- If possible light music adds to the event and please turn up the lights during a painting event – the brighter the better!
- Sample table layouts:
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- We create a page for your venue on our web-site for ongoing events, or a single event page for one-time events.
- We create a facebook event with you as the co-host.
- We create event flyers for print (8.5″x11″ .pdf) and social media (800×800 px .jpg)
- We may be able to include the event in our email newsletter.
- We may be able to advertise the event on social media.
Complete an Event Request to get started!
IF YOU ARE A VENUE LOOKING TO HOST ONGOING EVENTS:
- Schedule dates about 4 weeks in advance in order to promote upcoming events properly.
- A regular commitment: We prefer that you host with on a regular basis.
- A logo, images and write up about your venue: We can usually grab this from your website, but it’s better if you provide it to us.
- Agree to help promote the event on your channels (web-site, flyers, social media, etc).