- KDPaintParty provides entertaining, social painting events. We do not provide fine art instruction.
- Please wear comfortable clothes that you don’t mind getting paint on . . . even though we do supply aprons, spills and splatters can happen!
- We begin sessions promptly—plan to arrive 10-15 minutes before your session begins for check-in.
- Events are scheduled for 2 or 3 hours. We plan to start on time and end on schedule to respect everyone’s schedule.
- We supply everything needed to complete the featured design; easel, paint, brushes, canvas and apron (or glass for glass events).
- Mobile events are not BYOB. Food and beverage must be purchased at the venue unless otherwise supplied with your registration.
- We encourage you to share the photos on your social media networks.
- Minimum attendance is necessary for each paint event. We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any event that does not meet this minimum.
- If we need to cancel or reschedule for any reason, you will be notified by email.
- Walk-ins are welcome if space allows. We cannot guarantee you a seat unless you reserve ahead of time.
- Any customer that exhibits inappropriate behavior that impacts the artist’s ability to instruct or the enjoyment of other guests will be asked to leave without a refund. This includes any guest who is inebriated or exhibits threatening behavior.
- If you have any additional questions, please visit our FAQ section.
Registrations are non-refundable. We require a 48 hour notice for cancellations. A credit will be issued for a future class if a cancellation is made prior to the 48 hour deadline. All credits expire 1 year from the date purchased.
In the event that a refund is made, a $5.00 processing fee per person will be withheld.
We want to respect your privacy. During the painting events, we do reserve the right to take photos to be used for promotional materials and post to our social media sites. If you do not want your picture taken for these purposes, you must EMAIL US and also REMIND US AGAIN when you arrive for your event.
If we post a picture that you want removed from one of our social media sites, please EMAIL US the request.
When you register for a painting event, your email address is automatically added to our email contact list. We occasionally send out newsletters, specials, discounts, etc. If you wish to be removed from our email list, simply “Unsubscribe” when you receive the email.